Human Rights Law Concentrate : Law Revision and Study Guide
Human Rights Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Human Rights Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
– Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
– Test your knowledge with the multiple-choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
– Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
– Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
– Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts checklists
– Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
Download/Read online eBook Human Rights Law Concentrate : Law Revision and Study Guide for free in format:pdf.epub.doc.txt.mobi.fb2.ios.rtf.java.lit.rb.lrf.DjVu
Join hundreds of thousands of satisfied members who previously spent countless hours searching for media and content online, now enjoying the hottest new Books, Magazines & Comics. To download or read the book online Human Rights Law Concentrate : Law Revision and Study Guide – select one of the above sources.
It’s HERE and it’s FREE. Here’s why you should join:
Find out why thousands of people are joining every day.
Sign up now and experience entertainment, unlimited!
| 248 pages
14 Dec 2017
Oxford University Press
Oxford, United Kingdom
4th Revised edition